Our History

lineainf

The dream came true in 1952 at downtown Monterrey with 30 students.

By the school year 1954-1955, the student population grew from 30 to 246 students. By 1985, with the demand of more than 2,000 students, a new unit was located in the heart of San Pedro Garza García.

The school year 1992-1993 will be remembered in the history of Pan American School, as an epic year, by the inauguration of San Pedro Campus in a 10 acres site at Valle Oriente, the most privileged zone in México.